Mr Raw's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Interview with rising star-Real Right - What's Real Is Always Right

From a young age we are taught to follow our dreams and listen to our hearts but what happens when your heart is leading you down a path th…

Started by Mr Raw

1 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by wq1234

Artist Promotion. Get Major Media Exposure, on the radio, interviews and more

My Music, My Life   To mrraw78@gmail.com   Blogs  Interview with Don Canova – The Great Don   Don Canova hails from Baltimore; he…

Started by Mr Raw

1 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by wq1234

Boost your music career in 2013. Great Artist Promotional Services at low cost

Get your own Radio Show and broadcast to millions January 27 Get your owned radio show in minutes. Broadcast to millions. These are two to…

Started by Mr Raw

1 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by wq1234

News: Destiny Child Back, Looking for Artists for online showcase, 13 Artist to watch in 2013, more

VISIT THE NEW MYMUSICMYLIFE.COM MUSIC NEWS... Looking for the hottest new Artist:The Artist of the month online showcase January 12, 2013…

Started by Mr Raw

1 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by wq1234

Be the Artist Of the Month. Submit your music today. Free Online Music Showcase

FREE Artist Of the Month Contest   Submit Your Music For the November Showcase/Contest Today! Voting starts November 12th-30th     Be th…

Started by Mr Raw

3 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by wq1234

Need Promotion for your Youtube Video? We can help.

Got a video? Need some video promotion to help increase viewership? WE CAN HELP! We have designed a YouTube Video promotion package that wi…

Started by Mr Raw

0 Aug 28, 2012

Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Sponsors Artist of the Month Contest

Update: Coast 2 Coast mixtape has agreed to place the 1st place Artist of the August "Artist of the Month contest", being held on My…

Started by Mr Raw

0 Jul 25, 2010

New Music Industry Artists search events for June 2010

Promote Your Music: Want Industry Leaders to See You?Join Our Community and Get Seen!   Or log on to www.mymusicmylife.com CLICK THE LINK…

Started by Mr Raw

0 Jun 17, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Urban Threshold.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service